Mar 13, 2013

Get Your Freak On- 15 Questions TAG

Soo .. there's this tag which has been going around in youtube ages ago and as i don't really make videos .. so imma just do this tag in a written form. Don't judge me, i don't even know where this mood of doing this tag came from, but i'll just do it anyways cuz i think it's .. fun.

p.s. Crystal, i tag you :D

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I don't know why, some of my family member always call me as "widi" instead of "willdy" and the smaller kids call me "ci didi (dee-dee)" LOL i don't even know why.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I have this habit of not being tolerance to hunger. :<
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
If you guys know me, i freaking has this phobia to .. cockroaches. They're the most disgusting thing ever. I still remember, there was this blue colour-ed cockroach appeared in the bathtub of my rent place .. even my roomies freaked out too. It was hard to say goodbye to it and even worst .. it was able to fly. eeeek ><
#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
Lately, i've been loving "iron" by calvin harris and "guns and horses" by ellie gouilding. And oh! i've been listening to Muse too!
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Ouwww this is going to be long *ehem.
- I don't like having highly unbearably unhygenic people around me. Well, i'm not saying that i'm highly hygenic. But when you live away from you comfort zone, i mean like not having people to help you to tidy up your stuffs, i don't like it when people are less considerate about this thing and jusrt do whatever they wish .. bleh

- Some guys tend to treat girls like shit. I don't like it when guys ask something (materials especially) from girls. I dislike guys who bash girls and being super childish. I rarely meet this kind of guy though .. until one day .. ckck. Girls, stay away from those kind of guys okayy? ;)

- I hate two-faced people *who doesn't? duh

- When people who always act innocent while knowing that certain thing, i feel like smashing their face -.-

- Liars. I just can't stand them
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
When i'm nervous, i tend to talk less i guess?
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Ummmmmmmm .. left side? idk. I think it can be anything as long as the position is comfortable for me
#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
While i was a little kid, i had this pillow looking doll, which i named "Ali" . LOL
#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Definitely grean tea latte! I'm not a fond of coffee ><
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
ummmmmmmmmmm idk :s
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Towards the shower thingy?
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I don't think so ><
#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Pizza ................. T_T i just love pizzas and fried food too.
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"What the *&^%$!@ (can be anything okayy, so it's not always those words)" and "omg"
#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Pjamas! :D

2 comments:

Crystal said...

HAHAHA! ali! gw baru tw!

btw! Ive posted my answers already!

willdy cheng said...

kkekekke :D